    KennyG Guest

    You should really consider finding something constructuve to do with your
    time.

    KennyG, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Consultant, you have way too much free time today. If you need something to
    do, I'll hack into your network and break stuff. Lemme know!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Like install a spell checker?

    Neil Simpson, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Consultant

    KennyG Guest

    Like install a spell checker?

    I hve a spell cheker, I just doen't us it.

    KennyG, Dec 17, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Lisa Guest

    help

    Lisa, Dec 17, 2003
  7. Consultant

    amy Guest

    help

    amy, Dec 17, 2003
  8. Consultant

    david Guest

    help

    david, Dec 17, 2003
  9. Consultant

    leigh Guest

    help

    leigh, Dec 17, 2003
  10. Consultant

    neil Guest

    help

    neil, Dec 17, 2003
  11. Consultant

    phil Guest

    help

    phil, Dec 17, 2003
  12. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    yes, that's highly advisable!

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  13. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    help
    Yes. You need some, Lisaamydavidleighneilphil.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2003