OT Thursday, uh, fun, yeah, fun!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Feb 8, 2007.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    its just a quiz and is sfw

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2007
  4. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Uh, yeah, I think I'll pass on that...

    ....until I get home tonight.

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 8, 2007
  5. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2007
  6. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i can say with total certainly, that unless you are from a islamic
    sh*t hole, this is totally sfw, honest.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2007
  7. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    i got most of them wrong. sheesh i got to get new glasses.

    Guest, Feb 8, 2007
  8. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    It's not that...I would just rather not have to explain why shemale was a page
    that I visited.

    Not for business reasons, you understand, but for personal. ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 8, 2007
  9. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i got most of them wrong. sheesh i got to get new glasses.

    you've not been to bangkok lately have you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2007
  10. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Feb 8, 2007
  11. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Feb 8, 2007
  12. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Feb 9, 2007
  13. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i can say with total certainly, that unless you are from a islamic
    i see. so you are saying that for you it's ok to visit a website with
    'shemale' in the querystring if it's business related, but not when
    it's for personal use. umm, ok, i won't ask what business sector
    you're in ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  14. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  15. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    14/16. So am I 2/16 confused about not only my sexuality, but sexuality in
    lol!

    that score is truly appalling ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  16. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl

    kpg, Feb 9, 2007
  17. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls.
    It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world
    except for Lola.

    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2007
  18. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
    why she walks like a woman and talks like a man.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 10, 2007