    indented with ">"
    Strange. I don't know why. Any help here?
    mark_

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=, Feb 28, 2006

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    Lee Philips Guest

    It's because of morons who post to usenet in "quoted printable"
    format. It's not your fault.

    I noticed you're using Outlook Express. Check out:

    Lee Philips, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Thanks. Program won't install because of some Runtime error wanting to
    terminate "unusually". Oh well.
    mark_

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=, Feb 28, 2006
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    MiniMe's Dad Guest

    Thank you. I just downloaded and installed the program and it works great :)

    MiniMe's Dad, Feb 28, 2006