    In practice 2 Schummy has been a consistent 6th fastest while Montoya
    Button Alonso et al are above him.
    Barichello is consistently just ahead of him, but not up the top end.

    Collector-NZ, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Collector-NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    That wouldn't surprise me although getting Michael to hold back is a
    different matter. He *really* likes winning and has the chance of setting a
    record this year for most wins in a season that could stand for ever. (Well,
    a long time anyway)
    Cool, thanks for the info. How do you get this? Internet? TV?

    Cheers,

    ~misfit~, Sep 11, 2004

  3. Collector-NZ

    Collector-NZ Guest

    ~misfit~ said the following on 11/09/2004 22:07:
    MamaMia My own feed from the track :cool:

    Practice Two final times (top 8)

    Rubens Barrichello Ferrari 1:20.555
    Juan Pablo Montoya Williams-BMW 1:20.653
    Jenson Button BAR-Honda 1:20.734
    Fernando Alonso Renault 1:20.773
    Takuma Sato BAR-Honda 1:20.805
    Kimi Räikkönen McLaren-Mercedes 1:20.856
    Michael Schumacher Ferrari 1:20.898
    Antonio Pizzonia Williams-BMW 1:20.921

    Fianl Qualifying at Midnight

    Collector-NZ, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Collector-NZ

    Collector-NZ Guest

    Collector-NZ said the following on 11/09/2004 22:15:
    Actually from the net, as there is live timing from all the pre race
    sessions.

    Collector-NZ, Sep 11, 2004
  5. Collector-NZ

    EMB Guest

    Add the next fastest time (Coulthard 1:21.056) and the top 9 cars are
    separated by almost exactly half a second. Trulli in 10th fastest is
    another half second slower than Coulthard so I can't really see anyone
    outside the top 9 featuring in the race unless breakages start happening.

    EMB, Sep 11, 2004
  6. Collector-NZ

    Collector-NZ Guest

    EMB said the following on 11/09/2004 22:29:
    Well its only practice and they are definately trying to avoid breaking
    the cars. Monza race laps are a fraction faster than this 1.19's but yes
    I doubt the slow coaches will be other than an annoyance as they get lapped.
    Any bet on how many laps behind Baumgartner (sp) is at the finish. If he
    finishes.
    What is not typical here is schummy and Barrichello, positions seem to
    be reversed as it has been for all the practices.

    My wishful thinking result would be Button, Raikkonen, Montoya, Sato,
    Alonso,

    Collector-NZ, Sep 11, 2004
  7. Collector-NZ

    Ripping Silk Guest

    Ripping Silk, Sep 11, 2004
  8. Collector-NZ

    Ripping Silk Guest

    Ripping Silk, Sep 11, 2004
  9. Collector-NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Pretty much same here actually. Five excellent drivers who all deserve to do
    better. Maybe Ferrari should be banned? ;-)

    ~misfit~, Sep 11, 2004
  10. Collector-NZ

    Collector-NZ Guest

    I forgot to add Truli to that list

    Collector-NZ, Sep 12, 2004
  11. Collector-NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Yeah, can't forget Truli, another talented driver.

    ~misfit~, Sep 12, 2004