  1. James

    MitchS Guest

    Dude you could probably get your a$$ kicked for saying something like that.

    MitchS, Jun 27, 2006

  2. James

    MitchS Guest

    I'm sayin' if you hit more than 200 a week any additional post may be made
    with the pencil you would then have to use with your mouth.

    MitchS, Jun 27, 2006

  3. James

    Neil Guest

    I didn't mention anything about a case of the mondays

    Neil, Jun 28, 2006
  4. James

    Neil Guest

    ARE YOU NEW HERE?!?!?! (a) I have exceeded that in a DAY! A [email protected]#QING DAY!
    200 a week is for pu$$ys. You missed out on the day of posting back in
    the summer of 2004. July 1st 2004, 1000 posts in a day on the froup and
    5800 for the month. (b) that is the kind of statement that will incite
    the masses to kick yer tuckass from here to timbuktu whilst the InterNeil
    goes into posting mode.

    Neil, Jun 28, 2006
  5. James

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    Mitch, Please don't get him started, once he went into post
    mode, it took us a month to calm him down. You wouldn't
    believe the stuff he posted, it truamatized small children and
    pregnant women all over the world. That is why there are
    so many men who look like Kenney Rogers and have manboobs.

    LnkWizard2, Jun 28, 2006
  6. James

    MitchS Guest

    Well, much as I hate to back away from a scuffle, I think I'll just rescind
    my threat in the name of world peace and group sanity. My apolgies
    Methusel...err.. I mean Neil.

    MitchS, Jun 28, 2006
  7. James

    MitchS Guest

    Ease up, I'm done. So just holster them poasting fingers and let's get back
    to the glorious happiness that is our workday.
    Salude.

    MitchS, Jun 28, 2006
  8. James

    MitchS Guest

    Mistyped by me. What I meant to say after you told Lnk to remove yerpants
    was "Dude you SHOULD probably get your a$$ kicked for saying something like
    that." But that was before I became A Neilcifist (pacifist in all things
    Neil). Now I just say where's the beer and try not to incite a poastfest.

    MitchS, Jun 28, 2006
  9. James

    Neil Guest

    you'll find those two things will eventually be in contradiction to each
    other. You just need enough beer.

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  10. James

    Neil Guest

    *Puffs up*

    damb skippy, bucko!

    apology accepted...now "know your role"...

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  11. James

    BD Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Neil] hadn't posted
    { [email protected] }
    ---
    What did we tell you about holdin your breath like that?

    --
    Bigus Di┬ękus
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jun 29, 2006
  12. James

    MitchS Guest

    Did someone say fugu?

    MitchS, Jun 29, 2006
  13. James

    Neil Guest

    sorry, I blacked out there for a bit...what were you saying?

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  14. James

    Neil Guest

    well "fugu" was close to what they said...

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  15. James

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    Maybe it was phuque

    Maybe it was phuque

    LnkWizard2, Jun 29, 2006
  16. James

    MitchS Guest

    Dude you just top bottom posted. Is that what you call double posting or is
    there a shortage of Alzheimer's meds today?

    MitchS, Jun 29, 2006
  17. James

    BD Guest

    BD, Jun 29, 2006
  18. James

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    Had a Neil......... errrr senior moment, hit ctrl C
    instead of ctrl X

    LnkWizard2, Jun 29, 2006
  19. James

    Neil Guest

    <fx=Stewart Mckenzie>
    You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Phuck Yu.
    It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the
    ground.
    </fx>

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  20. James

    Neil Guest

    wow, this has been a bad day...Charlie said that not Stuart (and don't even
    ask me about Stewart)

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006