    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

    Briscobar, Jun 23, 2006

  2. James

    Consultant Guest

    what is mcse and where can i download it?

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2006

  3. James

    Consultant Guest

    im working on some certs and already make 100 an hour

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2006
  4. James

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Consultant] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---
    Whhhhy.... of course ;)

    Guest, Jun 24, 2006
  5. James

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Consultant] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---
    Nice, Con, I wish I could make that much money off of certs. Do you get 'em at
    wholesale?

    ....right now I'm *paying* about $0.50 for my Certs...but damb the taste good.

    Guest, Jun 24, 2006
  6. James

    Neil Guest

    and your breath is finally fresh

    Neil, Jun 24, 2006
  7. James

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Neil] hadn't posted
    { [email protected] }
    ---
    HHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........you tell me

    Guest, Jun 24, 2006
  8. James

    Neil Guest

    pass

    Guest, Jun 25, 2006
  10. James

    CBIC Guest

    That's the only reply I got out of all that sh1te I typed. I gotta use
    stinkier bait.

    CBIC, Jun 25, 2006
  11. James

    Neil Guest

    yeah, well next time stop leaning in so close.

    Neil, Jun 25, 2006
  12. James

    Consultant Guest

    i dont make that off certs, skills my brotha

    Consultant, Jun 26, 2006
  13. James

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 26, 2006
  14. James

    JaR Guest

    I do b'lieve this crick's gettin fished out. I caught that same exact one
    t'other day.

    Was awful small so I tossed 'im back.

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  15. James

    CBIC Guest

    I'd have to agree. Pass the jug wouldcha? Just cut me off if I bring up
    Neil's name. Thanks.

    CBIC, Jun 27, 2006
  16. James

    Neil Guest

    you brought up my name, you're cut off

    Neil, Jun 27, 2006
  17. James

    MitchS Guest

    At the knees.

    MitchS, Jun 27, 2006
  18. James

    Neil Guest

    are you saying you don't WANT me to post 1500 in a month again?

    Neil, Jun 27, 2006
  19. James

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    If you do, I'll find a way to e-mail nekkid pictures*
    to you.

    *

    *

    *

    *

    *

    *

    *
    That is, nekkid pictures of Rosanne Barr
    and Rosie O'Donnell getting to "know" each other
    in that very special way.

    LnkWizard2, Jun 27, 2006
  20. James

    Neil Guest

    no prob. my e-mail addy is and make sure
    you remove yerpants before you send those.

    Neil, Jun 27, 2006