    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    Just know that you're not alone ;)

    Guest, Jun 23, 2006

  2. I said beer dammit

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..
    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle.
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 23, 2006

  3. James

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: The Rev [MCT] assaulted us with:
    What are you saying man? Out with it already.

    LRM, Jun 23, 2006
  4. James

    CBIC Guest

    Why do you read a book or watch television? I do it for entertainment.

    CBIC, Jun 23, 2006
  5. James

    CBIC Guest

    MCSE means squat. It all depends on what you can do. I know folks making
    Damn straight. Where I work we have "engineers" with all kinds of MS certs.
    They go work on servers and cuddle with the clusers. They make sh1t compared
    to my salary. Get out of the MS world and specialize in something that not
    everyone and their dog knows. Anybody can run a windoze network, most people
    freak out when you ask them to log into a router and change an IP config.

    CBIC, Jun 23, 2006
  6. James

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    I do both...well I don't cuddle much anymore.

    LRM, Jun 23, 2006
  7. There is only one beer...

    Guinness

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 23, 2006
  8. James

    LoopBack Guest

    I agree.

    LoopBack, Jun 23, 2006
  9. James

    kpg Guest

    As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Awwww! Come 'ere...Someone needs a hug!

    kpg, Jun 23, 2006
  10. James

    Neil Guest

    now that's just silly. Why would anyone want just 1 beer...

    Neil, Jun 23, 2006
  11. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Anybody can run a windoze network,

    I disagree.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2006
  12. James

    Jtyc Guest

    You've got a real mean streak.

    Bud light?

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2006
  13. James

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I agree with your disageee.

    We have many lus^H^H^Hvalued customers that can't.

    kpg, Jun 23, 2006
  14. James

    Jtyc Guest

    I said beer dammit

    Fosters? It's Australian for beer!

    Australia. Just like America only drunk.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2006
  15. James

    Jtyc Guest

    one day i'll be really rich:)

    Then I want my haggis hand delivered on a velvet pillow. You can bring it
    by in your personal jet.

    Eh... it's not so bad. Hot though. 103 today. Supposed to get to 107 this
    weekend. My beautiful skin can't take it.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2006
  16. James

    Neil Guest

    seocondedededed

    Neil, Jun 23, 2006
  17. James

    mugen Guest

    no doubt i'd get detained by your fatherland, sorry homeland security mob
    well it's bloody hot here, the sun almost shone for a minute a few days ago

    mugen, Jun 23, 2006
  18. James

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    Even better (worse) Schlitz

    LnkWizard2, Jun 23, 2006
  19. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Billy Beer.

    I win.

    Frisbee®, Jun 23, 2006
  20. James

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    lol

    You live in FL. I bet you have a case in your fridge.

    kpg, Jun 23, 2006