  1. James

    Briscobar Guest

    I'm Bobby O'Shea. Let's get drunk.

    Briscobar, Jun 22, 2006

  2. James

    JaR Guest

    Well aren't we just the little homophobic today?

    JaR, Jun 22, 2006

  3. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Well aren't we just the little homophobic today?

    Someone must fill Consultant's shoes.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  4. James

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm Bobby O'Shea. Let's get drunk.

    We have a stage 5 clinger.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  5. James

    Neil Guest

    I prefer a nice Kieth's but hey, at least it's not amurican beer...aka
    water...

    Neil, Jun 22, 2006
  6. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Don't you have can't-find-the-mens-room guy to do that?

    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2006
  7. Personality.
    In excess.
    Makes all the difference (or so I'm told, anyway).

    Gorm Braarvig, Jun 22, 2006
  8. James

    JaR Guest

    Oh man.

    I so saw that coming and still blew Dr. Pepper thru my nose!

    ROTFL & PotD!

    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  9. James

    JaR Guest

    News Flash!

    Not all Murrican beer is yellow fizzy water.

    http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/splash/default.aspx

    The Pale Ale or the Porter are highly recommended.

    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  10. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Someone must fill Consultant's shoes.
    He wouldn't fill his shoes... more like... submerge them in filth.
    Desecrate them...

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  11. James

    MitchS Guest

    You pansy liberal!

    MitchS, Jun 22, 2006
  12. James

    Stan Guest

    The MCNGP members hang around here because they have no jobs and no friends.

    Stan, Jun 22, 2006
  13. Sure ya can. now get me a beer.

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 22, 2006
  14. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Sure ya can. now get me a beer.

    One Michelob Ultra coming up!!

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  15. James

    James Guest

    hmmmm
    I think I am going to marinate my steak in kokane gold tonight...
    mmmmm beer steak....

    James, Jun 22, 2006
  16. James

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jun 22, 2006
  17. James

    Neil Guest

    so are large rabbits

    ;)

    Neil, Jun 22, 2006
  18. James

    JaR Guest

    You've got a real mean streak.

    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  19. James

    mugen Guest

    business is pretty good.
    just merged with another company and business partner had lunch with steve
    balmer last month.

    one day i'll be really rich:)

    hows hicksville

    mugen, Jun 22, 2006
  20. James

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Stan spurted out:
    Stan, you know nothing about us, so don't pretend you do.

    Guest, Jun 23, 2006