    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle.
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 22, 2006

  2. James

    JaR Guest

    Real men are secure enough in their masculinity to use Pan.

    Actually, Pan is a pretty kewl newsreader.

    JaR, Jun 22, 2006

  3. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Outhouse Express... sounds sh!tty.

    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2006
  4. James

    kpg Guest

    As James once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Good point. Bye.

    kpg, Jun 22, 2006
  5. James

    Jtyc Guest

    maybe billyw rings a bell

    Of course. What the heck is mugen?

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  6. James

    James Guest

    How much would a salary be then for a full time, none contract job

    James, Jun 22, 2006
  7. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Yeah, Con says you're the worst secretary he's ever had.

    Must be because I won't sleep with him.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  8. James

    JaR Guest

    It's called "Truth in Advertising".

    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  9. James

    JaR Guest

    That's prolly it.

    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  10. James

    JaR Guest

    Ye flipping Ghods.

    Doing exactly _what_? For whom? Where?

    MCSE is not a job description. Do you suffer from reading comprehension?

    Have you tried Googling for "Salary Survey" + "System Administrator"

    Wow.

    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  11. James

    mugen Guest

    it's another alter ego..
    actually high performance division of honda (they make cars)
    "martha whats that hhhhonda all about"

    mugen, Jun 22, 2006
  12. James

    James Guest

    i assumed most msce's would have simular jobs

    I don't know of many mcse's who specalize in linux or cisco...
    wow yourself...

    James, Jun 22, 2006
  13. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Oh come on, now I KNOW that you're trolling.

    Isn't the answer obvious?

    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2006
  14. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    They do. Some work at McDonald's, some at Burger King, some at Wendy's...

    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2006
  15. James

    Jtyc Guest

    it's another alter ego..
    How's business? And are you ready to hire a VP of American operations yet?

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  16. James

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Only to 10% of the population.

    kpg, Jun 22, 2006
  17. Aye,...they do indeed. As for what an MCSE does or specializes in?? Hmm well
    nothing really. I'm mean sure I have 3 MCSE's with my designators in
    Messaging and Security. But like JaR said MCSE is not a job description.

    For example Dell is hiring for Tech Support MCSE Preferred. That pays about
    13 bucks an hour. The Best Buy Geek Squad program started putting all their
    Techs through at least A+ and the Windows XP MCP Program, and I'm sure they
    don't make much of anything, not they they should cause I've met a few of
    those guys....

    As for me? Well the last contract I was offered was somewhere in the
    neighborhood of living expenses in Seattle plus $65 per hour for 3 months.
    And as for fulltime jobs...Well I get about one or two offers a week in the
    $80-105 range. Among others...

    Does any of that have to do with my MCSE? does it have to do with the fact I
    have a couple dozen Certifications? not entirely...The Certs bring the
    attention of new blood, but these offers come to me because I am who I
    am....That and the fact I have friends in all the right places. :)

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 22, 2006
  18. James

    Briscobar Guest

    You know how they say we only use 10% of our brains? Well I think we only
    use 10% of our hearts.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Jun 22, 2006
  19. James

    Jtyc Guest

    You know how they say we only use 10% of our brains? Well I think we only
    You are the gh3y.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  20. James

    Jtyc Guest

    am....That and the fact I have friends in all the right places. :)

    *sees opening*

    Can I be your friend?

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006