    << While I was at work, Death from Above spurted out:
    Yes, that was it...you know your right....

    ....from your left. ;)

    Guest, Jun 22, 2006

  2. James

    Neil Guest

    but not all Canadians

    (or I'll hafta kick yer a$$)

    Neil, Jun 22, 2006

  3. James

    Neil Guest

    read 'eats shoots and leaves'

    I did and it made absolutely NO DIFF! but I giggled a bit.

    Neil, Jun 22, 2006
  4. James

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    Come on now...I'm no racist (is Canadian a race?)....no, just Canadians named
    James.

    Guest, Jun 22, 2006
  5. James

    CBIC Guest

    Same here. I have a great paying job but no MCSE. I don't need one. I have
    my CCNA though. Yeah, I work with routers and no clusers. I love my job.

    CBIC, Jun 22, 2006
  6. James

    Cerebrus Guest

    I don't have an IT job, *and* I'm not working on my MCSE. Lethal
    combination, eh !

    Cerebrus, Jun 22, 2006
  7. James

    Briscobar Guest

    I have an IT job, am in quasi-training for my MCSE. Company is paying for
    class, but has made no mention of the exams. So, as a result, I will not be
    taking them unless the company is paying for them...or the MCSE becomes a
    well respected cert again. So, I guess I'm in training, but will have
    nothing to show for it, except for lost Tuesday and Thursday nights through
    the end of the year...

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, Jun 22, 2006
  8. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Let's don't be silly.

    Everyone knows that you have no class.

    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2006
  9. James

    Guest Guest

    It is true that professional IT don't make hourly wages (except when you do
    consulting works which I charge $85/hr. :)). About MCSE certification
    nowaday, I totally agree with Jar. MSCE certification has been downgraded so
    much latelly because the IT field has been flooded with "MCSE on PAPER". I
    wish Microsoft woudl have done the same things like Cisco which requires
    hands on lab exam, and recertification. Plus, a lots of MCSE trainning
    places are bogus. All they need are getting your money and selling their
    trainning book. I got my certificaiton 6 years ago through experiences at
    work and self-learning MCSE books. Didn't even need to pay a dime for
    classes :). By the way, just got myself certified for the CCNA yesterday.
    Yeehaaa...

    Guest, Jun 22, 2006
  10. James

    mugen Guest

    erm isn't that a loose definition of job.
    glad you didn't call it work that would have just been too much :)

    mugen, Jun 22, 2006
  11. James

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    More like the only sane one in the bunch!

    kpg, Jun 22, 2006
  12. James

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Sorry. I seldom deal in truth.

    kpg, Jun 22, 2006
  13. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Heh. As witnessed in the Tasteless Jokes forum.

    Briscobar, Jun 22, 2006
  14. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Sorry. I seldom deal in truth.

    You a manager or something?

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  15. James

    Jtyc Guest

    erm isn't that a loose definition of job.
    What the??? Where did you come from?

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  16. James

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I manage, with a little help from my friends.

    kpg, Jun 22, 2006
  17. James

    James Guest

    How much more then me do you make?
    How many years experience do you have?

    James, Jun 22, 2006
  18. James

    Jtyc Guest

    As an IT professional I dont make an hourly wage. I'm salaried, and I make
    Yeah but... I'm taller.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2006
  19. James

    Briscobar Guest

    All that matters is she's better looking.

    Briscobar, Jun 22, 2006
  20. James

    Neil Guest

    more like a stroll. just relax and take it easy, you're in Canada

    Neil, Jun 22, 2006