  1. James

    James Guest

    Just curious, what type of hourly rates are you MSCE's in training making?

    James, Jun 21, 2006

  2. James

    kpg Guest

    As James once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Making? MCSE's in training have to pay.

    kpg, Jun 21, 2006

  3. James

    James Guest

    none of you have an IT job, and are working towards MCSE?

    James, Jun 21, 2006
  4. James

    Jtyc Guest

    none of you have an IT job, and are working towards MCSE?

    I have an IT job and have an MCSE.

    Jtyc, Jun 21, 2006
  5. James

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I have an IT job, but am not working on my MCSE.

    kpg, Jun 21, 2006
  6. James

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, James spurted out:
    Most of us just don't like the name James....sorry.

    Guest, Jun 21, 2006
  7. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    I thought you were con's secretary.

    Frisbee®, Jun 21, 2006
  8. James

    Guest Guest

    Especially Canadian posters named James

    Guest, Jun 21, 2006
  9. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hey! Me too!

    Frisbee®, Jun 21, 2006
  10. James

    JaR Guest

    No, I have an IT job and no interest in wasting any more money getting
    MCSE.

    JaR, Jun 21, 2006
  11. James

    Jtyc Guest

    I thought you were con's secretary.

    You are mistaken.

    Jtyc, Jun 21, 2006
  12. James

    JaR Guest

    Are you sure? I know I read that somewhere.

    JaR, Jun 21, 2006
  13. James

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I read it too. It must be true.

    kpg, Jun 21, 2006
  14. James

    James Guest

    I understand that your jealous of the name, and the country, but thats no
    reason not to like it!

    James, Jun 21, 2006
  15. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Are you sure? I know I read that somewhere.

    Yes.

    Jtyc, Jun 21, 2006
  16. I understand that your jealous of the name, and the country

    And of your ability to differentiate between "your" and "you're".

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Jun 21, 2006
  17. James

    Jtyc Guest

    I read it too. It must be true.

    If you only knew the truth.

    Jtyc, Jun 21, 2006
  18. James

    James Guest

    In Canada, we dont use '
    You have to order special american keyboards to use '

    James, Jun 21, 2006
  19. James

    JaR Guest

    Dolt.

    JaR, Jun 21, 2006
  20. James

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: James assaulted us with:
    As an IT professional I dont make an hourly wage. I'm salaried, and I make
    more than you.

    LRM, Jun 21, 2006