OT (or is that OT): AND THAT'S THE BALL GAME!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Jan 26, 2006.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/72p7z says:

    This month's top posters
    328 %
    288 i...@thereforeiam
    220 ....

    I have this day fulfilled my obligation and completed the dare set forth
    by the unwise and drunkard-ly CBIC and further challenges to my homour by
    JaR the dimwitted.

    I wish my pound of flesh to be delivered by nubile virgins of the purest
    quality and the highest beauty and laid at my feet where they should
    worship my manhood and extreme prowess in the art of excessive poastes.

    Should someone question my posting capabilities again, I wish to have
    that person eviscerated publicly and their head left atop a pike in the
    town square as a warning to all who pass by. LET NOT THIS CHALLENGE OCCUR
    AGAIN LEST I BRING FORTH MY WRATH ON ALL M.P.C.MCSE!!!

    ....that is all....

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Neil

    kpg Guest

    I hope you're proud of yourself.

    kpg, Jan 26, 2006

  3. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    Somebody knocked me out of 10th place on the all-time list.

    I'm going to go off into a corner and cry like a little girl now.

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2006
  4. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I can't believe you spelled all that sh1t correctly.

    CBIC, Jan 26, 2006
  5. Neil

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    Is that the best you could do?

    JaR, Jan 26, 2006
  6. Neil

    kpg Guest

    Somehow, I really doubt that...

    kpg, Jan 26, 2006
  7. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Thank god...

    No more posts from Neil.

    Jtyc, Jan 26, 2006
  8. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Does that mean we can make fun of him and he won't post back?

    CBIC, Jan 26, 2006
  9. Are you sure you want to push your luck that far?

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  10. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    Good call.

    CBIC, Jan 26, 2006
  11. Neil

    Guest Guest

    This goes for all u small-minded mcngp p-mps

    Speaking of idiots like your selves &your fellow fart heads on this forum.
    I found u amusing how the real morons use the word “idiot†to manipulate
    and hide behind it. While your participation on discussion boards speaks
    Valium of how stupid, ignorant and disgusting creatures u all are with a
    brain that is no wiser then rat a$$!!

    Your only defense is (killfile/plonk) and useless stupid teen slings and
    twisted words…. still u criticize my engrish spelling?; that shows what can
    of very worked up pu$$ies you all come from.
    Well.. Guess what! English is my fifth language you morons and you seem to
    be proud for barley mastering one solo language;. that proves your birth
    certificate is nothing but an apology to the society u slipt your ugly head
    in to.

    You know well this forum was created for people to discuss and share a broad
    knowledge on IT and it certifications and not come here to read your useless
    trashy comments.
    Either ways.. I interview losers like you all, almost every day and be sure
    it was me--if your job interview didn’t last for a min in the future;.

    and Btw.. u made this place a great short break for me to laugh and divert
    attention from a$$holes like you that I deal with in real world workplace
    :)-|))

    So keep chewing and trashing this forum if you find it hard to swallow..
    that’s all what u are. And goo bye!

    Guest, Jan 26, 2006
  12. Neil

    lowdes Guest

    BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    lowdes, Jan 26, 2006
  13. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    The poast so nice, you had to make it twice?

    How many times did you have to modify it before it went though?

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2006
  14. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    FLEAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2006
  15. He's probably been contemplating that one for months now

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  16. Neil

    kpg Guest

    He's probably been contemplating that one for months now

    I sure hope it didn't put THAT much thought into it.

    kpg, Jan 26, 2006
  17. I can do better.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 26, 2006
  18. You are a GENIUS, man!
    The way you just did?
    Speaks Valium! BRILLIANT I TELL YOU!
    BARLEY MASTERING! THE ART OF BEER FU!
    We only make trashy comments to attract trashy women! That's our way of
    sharing 'broad knowledge'!
    You mean you come here, to deal with fake a$$holes, to divert attention from
    real a$$holes? How many a$$holes are there on this ship, anyway?
    Mmmm... tasty forum. crunchy.

    Goo bye!

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 26, 2006
  19. Neil

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Thank Diety!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    The technician will have never seen a model quite like yours before.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 27, 2006
  20. Neil

    LRM Guest

    Watch it.