OT Official MCNGP Hood Ornament

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Consultant

    S. O'Brien Guest

    is it just me or is the guy REALLY short... he is standing on a pedestal and
    still shorter ... HAHAHAHAHA

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    that is the famous rapper, too short.
    he is vertically challenged

    Consultant, Oct 23, 2003
  4. Consultant

    S. O'Brien Guest

    I'm 5'2"... WHO is veritically challenged?? Actually I like my height...
    lol and the fact that I can buy childrens sneakers for much cheaper than
    their adult counterparts (ie... just bought a $34+tax pair of sneakers for
    only $9+tax - end of season but the adult ones don't do that here)

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
    enough people to make it worth the effort."
    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

    S. O'Brien, Oct 24, 2003