OT: nat error when only uploading!

Discussion in 'Network Routers' started by p.mc, Jan 14, 2010.

  1. p.mc

    p.mc Guest

    Hi all I'm just clutching at straws here because I can't find an
    answer online

    winxp home sp3
    Azureus V 2.5.0.4 (upnp disabled)
    sygate pro firewall (Azureus allowed through, upnp unchecked)
    Winxp firewall (disabled)
    D-Link DSL 2640R router (port forwarded and upnp unchecked)

    I've just gone from tiscali isp to talktalk and they sent me a new
    router (DSL 2640R) so I port forwarded my Azureus program and sorted a
    static ip. Now all has been fine untill I decided to upload and share 3
    files to Demonoid,
    Azureus shows the 3 files as superseeding but the NAT circle shows
    red! but If I start a download the nat circle goes green again but I don't
    think my shares are accessable by the Demonoid community and the green ok
    nat status is just showing because of the download being there. My tracker
    status show OK and I'm getting no errors from Azureus.
    I'm new to port forwarding and maybe I need to set options within
    Azureus because of my routers static ip! I don't know I'm just guessing
    here, but it seems odd that I can download from Demonoid and I share 1 full
    copy back without a problem and green lights, but when just uploading my
    files it goes red!!!

    Please can someone give advice.

    p.mc, Jan 14, 2010

  2. p.mc

    p.mc Guest

    --

    Regards
    p.mc

    for some reason or other it's working now!

    p.mc, Jan 15, 2010

  3. p.mc

    josephpaul

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's hard to find computer support especially if you're a small business. Chances are small businesses don't employ their own IT professional; rather, they look for outside sources to help them. IT consulting then becomes a reasonably priced, professional source that's perfect for small businesses.

    IT Consulting Los Angeles | IT Support Los Angeles

    josephpaul, Jan 21, 2010