  1. Consultant

    Network Guru Guest

    no gooogling, just swallowing

    Network Guru, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    Wasn't that whole statement a double oxymoron?

    Yes. And now for the rare triple toe loop...

    kpg, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Doom Guest

    ideas....

    Hey Consultant what kind of HOG you got? I ride a custom softtail.

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    softail standard that is no longer standard ;-)
    are you on msn messenger?

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  5. You have got to have the biggest MSN Messenger list on the planet.

    --
    Fris "I think he's harvesting for SPAM" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Doom Guest

    Yeah, but I don't wanna post my email addy here cause of spam.or worse have
    all the asshats (MCNGP members not included in the term) trying to IM me.

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    You have got to have the biggest MSN Messenger list on the planet.

    I've seen the guy with that list, it aint him.

    Jtyc, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    well, send it to my yahoo email and ill pop you.

    naturally, remove the nospam to email

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Doom Guest

    Check your email.

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    'splins my inbox...fscking guy!

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    what! I don't even rank as high as an asshat to you....

    yer off my christmas list...

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    oops, that would be consultant_mcngp at yahoo dot com
    try again

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    im gaining on him though

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Doom Guest

    hotmail bounced my email back to me. I'll try again.

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    now that you have that please spread it around so all us asshat wannabees
    can spam him...

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Doom Guest

    OK Neil if you want me to call you an asshat.
    Asshat!

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    never. i have your though ;-)

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    im gaining on him though

    I'm not sure that that is something to be proud of.

    Jtyc, Jul 13, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    likewise...

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    oh, I feel so much better, you are back on my Christmas list. you will be
    getting the same thing I got you last year, but this year it will be in
    blue.

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004