  1. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    can you get those pics on here in 1600x1200, or 2048x1536?

    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    i am not rich...

    my tax statement will show that i'm not rich

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    I was too drunk to remember. I guess that's how I got the tatoo in the first
    place.

    Kat, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    I thought this years MCNGP get together was going to be on a cruise ship.

    I'm all for the biking thing, but C brings the beer.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 9, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    that's my girl

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i will buy the first round for whoever shows up

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  7. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  8. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    I'm getting 404'd. Did you take it down?

    it's working fine for me

    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  9. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    is that like metal guru..

    also why do you have your certs as part of you sig.. is that like a dick
    compensator??

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  10. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Well, there's no excuse for that "logo", is there?
    Good thing, huh?
    Wasn't that whole statement a double oxymoron?
    Nope, none at all. ;-)

    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004
  11. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ahhh, but can you be in four states at one time?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004
  12. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Why shouldn't I?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004
  13. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    Ahhh, but can you be in four states at one time?

    I""ve only done it once, but yes it is possible
    Nice signature

    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  14. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Yup. Done it many times.

    JaR
    Versitile Thug

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Drunk, high, tripping, and coked out? Way to go!

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  16. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ha, ha. Very funny you little punk. I *earned* my certs the old fashioned
    way, I *studied* for them thank you very much. Now, how do I change my sig
    back...

    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004
  17. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    Ha, ha. Very funny you little punk. I *earned* my certs the old fashioned
    I *earned* my certs by studying too.

    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  18. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    No, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico.

    Well, drunk a few times. The tradition is to pee on all four at once.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  19. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Did _I_ ever imply that _you_ didn't? Now...

    GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!

    And slow down!! This is a neighborhood!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Billy, I try and I try, but I can't seem to ever understand WTF you're
    saying! Somit? I googled, but I got a bunch of sh!t. Could you please
    explain "somit"?

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004