    Consultant Guest

    Consultant will be riding his HOG to Las Vegas in September. I'm thinkin we
    can get some members together for an MCNGP get together. Thoughts, ideas....

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004

  2. If it ain't within walking distance, I don't think I can go.

    --
    Fris "September? I guess I'd better start walking" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    ditto, my gummint job reuires travel outside of the country to be
    approved by council.

    outside of work requires approval by SWMABO, and council seems the easier
    choice...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  4. Consultant

    yah ok Guest

    That sounds really effing fun u idiot blobb.

    Yah lets all go to Vegas and go to circus circus and talk
    technology stuff.

    Get a life panty lips.

    yah ok, Jul 8, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    talk technology? listen you poofter, don't be sad because you aren't
    invited. your wife on the other hand is more then welcome to come along. im
    talkin gambling, booze and cheap women

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  6. You sound bitter.

    Are you bitter?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004
  7. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    Send me a hog. I'll come.

    kp "with bells on" g MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Jul 8, 2004
  8. You are nuts!!!! have you *SEEN* his wife???? *yuck*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 8, 2004
  9. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    Consultant will be riding his HOG to Las Vegas in September. I'm thinkin
    we
    ideas....

    Make me an MCNGP first

    the number of people coming might double

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  10. talk technology? listen you poofter, don't be sad because you aren't
    if you fcuk his wife, that would be gambling!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004
  11. You sound bitter.
    not sweet [symphony]

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    who said id be f*ckin her, ill put her fat arse on the strip to make me some
    gamblin money

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    you are not old enough to gamble
    ill make you a member, when you meet the requirements. then one day some
    as$hat will ask, who was the youngest mcngp, and mcngp #42345 will reply
    "google it you tool"

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  14. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    I have some questions:

    Do we get cool leather jackets to wear?

    What does the MCNGP patch look like?
    (please submit artwork)

    Do I need to supply my own biker bitch or will
    one be provided?

    Is there an MCNGP tattoo?

    On what body part is it's ideal placement?

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 8, 2004
  15. who said id be f*ckin her, ill put her fat arse on the strip to make me some
    nice idea

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You're not invited, because you suck. Assbag.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 8, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    called life

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    im a pimp in my spare time. bitch, where's my money

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    in line

    i wear a gasoline jacket
    its a skull with a keyboard stickin out of it
    due to budget constraints, you will need to bring your own
    yes, its a naked lady straddling a mouse
    left buttock

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    I got a naked GU straddling a mouse. Wanna see?

    Kat, Jul 8, 2004