OT : Just a thought

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    wouldn't take more than a week, and I could be at least 100 of them...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 29, 2004
  6. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Actually... 847 so far this month.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  7. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And yes, all of them "irritating and stupid". ;-)

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  8. Guest

    Ben Guest

    Sounds like a good idea, wish we could impliment it in our warehouse!

    Just had 1 user phone up and say she had a PC problem, so I asked if she was
    working on her PC, she said yes, I VNCed to it, only to find someone else
    working on it. When I told her this, she said she wasn't working on her PC,
    but on another! Grrrr, where's my 12 bore!

    Ben, Jul 29, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    if you would stop changing your ng e-mail addy you would be up on that
    list. and at least as irritating...<g>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 29, 2004
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Well, obviously! After all, you're the IT guy, you mean you couldn't tell?

    I had one not long ago call because she couldn't scan a document. Went
    over an lo, she was trying to scan an invoice into her computer with the
    office copier.

    "Isn't it the same thing?"

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 29, 2004
  11. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Hey, I'm *still* #4 on the list despite that.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  12. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    PC Loadletter, what the fcuk does that mean?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    PC Loadletter, what the fcuk does that mean?

    Means your outa paper.

    Jtyc, Jul 29, 2004
  14. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    No! Not again! Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam! I swear
    to God one of these days I'm just going to kick this piece of sh!t out of the
    window.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I hear Initech is hiring...

    JaR, Jul 29, 2004
  16. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Penatrode.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 29, 2004
  17. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Hey, I work at Initech and I don't consider myself a pussy.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and #1 on the annouying list
    <grin>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 29, 2004
  19. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I quit even *trying* to out post you Neil.
    (I do have exams to study for you know)

    TechGeekPro, Jul 30, 2004
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    it's true, I am unencumbered with responsibilities

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 30, 2004