  1. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    surely that would depend on your definition of basic.

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003

  2. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    surely that would depend on your definition of basic.

    Well I know flu shots are free. Isn't that enough?

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003

  3. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    real handy in a car accident.

    "aaaaarrrrgghhhh i'm trapped"
    "not to worry sir, 1 flu jab coming up"
    "bu...."
    "your insurance is invalid, no one is coming, but not to worry as you wait
    on the grim reaper there is little chance of you contracting flu"

    is that close?

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  4. David V. Dellanno

    Guest Guest

    That's because you're a friggin swine copulator... to be
    politically correct (but you know what I'm really
    thinking). Pig F*cker

    Guest, Jul 24, 2003
  5. David V. Dellanno

    Maestro Guest

    I pay less than 20 dollars a month, but being retired
    military doesn't hurt either.

    Maestro, Jul 24, 2003
  6. David V. Dellanno

    Consultant Guest

    grow up already, your posts are both juvenile and make no sense.

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003
  7. David V. Dellanno

    Gary - US Guest

    MUWHAHAHA!

    Billy talks shite but he still loves us Yanks.

    "No more yanky my wanky.....the Donga need food!"

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 24, 2003
  8. David V. Dellanno

    Gary - US Guest

    I agree totally. But do you know how much shite is made in China?! Dayum!

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003
  9. David V. Dellanno

    Gary - US Guest

    Exactly.....I freakin hate unions. If you don't take your ass and get an
    education then you don't deserve big bucks.....sorry asses.

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003
  10. David V. Dellanno

    Gary - US Guest

    Hell yes......I pay the same. It rocks.

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003
  11. David V. Dellanno

    Gary - US Guest

    Sounds good to me.

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003
  12. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    unions serve a purpose..
    check and balance

    billyw, Jul 25, 2003
  13. David V. Dellanno

    Gary - US Guest

    I'll harvest your ass right now. Go away wolfman.

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003
  14. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    equally the right to bear arms was something set in 1700's.. does that mean
    that it's time has passed.
    corporate greed will always make sure they go were they can to get the
    cheapest labour.
    that said most unions are merely a shadow of their former selves, certainly
    in the UK where union member ship has been in steep decline for many years.
    but like all things they are cyclical. Once outsourcing accelerates things
    may change again

    billyw, Jul 25, 2003
  15. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    unions serve a purpose..
    I gotta tell ya man, having worked with union people, unions are nothing but
    bad news. Try to get a union person fired, impossible. Unions perpetuate
    the idea that you don't have to work hard in order to achieve. That kind of
    thinking is bad for everyone.

    Jtyc, Jul 25, 2003
  16. David V. Dellanno

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I lost my first serious job because of the union. They hired me as a union
    employee at first, while they groomed into the position they wanted me in.
    When the guy in the position retired, I stepped out of the union to take his
    position, and the union threw a fit. They kept at management saying that I
    shouldn't have left the union, that the job should have been posted as a
    union position , and that I HAD to be demoted back to my original position.
    After 363 days of this (one more day and I would have lost any seniority in
    the job) the union won, and I was put back to a tech position. one month
    later, a reduction in force happened in another section of the company, and
    a guy with 20 years as a tech, came and took my position, and I was out the
    door.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 25, 2003
  17. David V. Dellanno

    Consultant Guest

    2 words.... unions suck... uh oh, i feel a haiku coming on

    lazy union ass
    without it youd have no cash
    you have no real skills

    Consultant, Jul 25, 2003
  18. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    i've only been a member of a union once and that was back in '87 and then it
    was only for a month or so. But the problem with unions now is that they are
    a business.
    would you assume that the nice ceo's of the world are always going to treat
    you nice.. no they are not.
    that said, as someone that has a company, i have no desire to see a union
    within 100 yards of me. never been a fan of demarcation

    But they do serve a purpose.

    billyw, Jul 25, 2003
  19. David V. Dellanno

    Consultant Guest

    i am glad you approve!

    Consultant, Jul 25, 2003
  20. Depends on the union.

    Unions that protect workers from being screwed are good, unfortunetly they
    don't exist anymore
    Unions that force people to join in order to work, and are motivating by
    their desire to have power, and force employers to pay more for labor than
    supply & demand would cause(econamically unnatural) hurt the US.

    David Maggard, Jul 28, 2003