    Snellville, Georgia 30078 USA
    (770) 736-8794 (Office)
    msdemo.net

    David V. Dellanno, Jul 24, 2003

  2. David V. Dellanno

    Consultant Guest

    who cares

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003

  3. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    in truth that is a sad incitement of your culture and show's the short
    comings of it.
    the fact is no one cares. people are only interested in what they can get
    for themselves at the cheapest price, forgetting that in doing so they are
    pricing others and ultimately themselves out of work.
    the selfishness of US culture could be it's very undoing.

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  4. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    in truth that is a sad incitement of your culture and show's the short
    That's why we pledged 15 billion dollars to fight AIDS in Africa.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  5. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    country flaming..
    your a complete arse aren't you. where at anypoint have i flamed a country.
    i made a statement based on my personal opinions of US culture and in doing
    so by connection uk culture which follows US to an extent.
    you really need to get that chip looked at, it needs a little work

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  6. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    i dont mean that. I mean the lack of support for indigenous industries
    Yes, I see your point. But what is the solution? Do you force companies to
    employ people? They'd just leave the country.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  7. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    no people need to get educated. if it has made in china on it, (or france
    Some things I can't buy then. Like an American flag for instance.

    What kind of computer can I get? Don't AMD and Intel have their
    manufacturing overseas?

    I think if you want to help Americans (or in your case Britains) keep their
    jobs, we need to do away with crap like unions and minimum wage (although I
    don't honestly know if that's a problem in Britain). Why the hell should
    unskilled workers get paid large salaries? This just drives companies to
    places overseas for that unskilled labor.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  8. David V. Dellanno

    Wild Man^^ Guest

    You are probably right about me, but I did my post without an insult or name
    calling. And I didn't make any claims about anyone's home land. But, I do
    apologize for my chip at any rate.

    Wild Man^^, Jul 24, 2003
  9. David V. Dellanno

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Actually, I do feel sorry for him. But, after reading the article, I wsa
    rather impressed by him also. Yeah, he had a 6 figure income that died
    9/11, but he had no to little credit card debt, paid for everything with
    cash, and, although I would find different health insurance, seems to be
    doing all right.

    I just hope I could do that good if the bottom dropped out.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 24, 2003
  10. David V. Dellanno

    Guest Guest

    Feeling a little sensitive are we? I think you missed the
    whole point of his comments. I'm an American and happen
    to agree with his opinion.

    Guest, Jul 24, 2003
  11. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    calling someone an arse isn't really name calling..
    you are a sensative one tho aren't u..

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  12. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    true there is a lot of difficulty in source everyday items that aren't made
    in the "west"
    speaking personally, i regard something made in US, canada, Oz as being the
    same as being made in uk, far rather buy that than things made "elsewhere".
    Well when i say the same, what i mean is almost the same, given that it was
    probably made by some under educated, cultureless colonial...
    but i think you know what i mean :)

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  13. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    sometimes i realise how lucky i am that health insurance isn't really an
    It's really not an issue here either. People just think it is because they
    don't know any better.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  14. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
    insurance, even though i read the NY times everyday (why dont US papers have
    nude women in them?) still dont know how your system works

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  15. David V. Dellanno

    Consultant Guest

    i mean he got a job, so why would anyone feel sorry for him, shit, a 2 year
    vacation, his wife brings in money.

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003
  16. David V. Dellanno

    Consultant Guest

    can you send me some of your newpapers, with nude women, please, yeah,
    thanks

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003
  17. The NY Times doesn't have a Page Three Girl (that's the right page, right?)
    because all the busty burds flew over to the UK.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  18. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
    Anybody here gets basic health care for free if they seek it. For some
    reason though, people seem to think that everything beyond basic care is
    deemed some sort of god given right. It's not, get over it.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  19. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  20. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    thats the one... depending on the newspaper it can be from page 3 to the
    sports pages (inclusive of course)

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003