    Define terrorist!!

    He’s a terrorist fighting terrorists that’s what “all†call it : to stoop
    down 'THEIR' level

    Guest, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    actually, they are, you just don't know it and are a fool not to believe it.
    isn't complacency a wondeful state

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Terrorists actually live in my garage. I told them to leave, but they keep
    mumbling something about "Allah Bomb". What does that mean?

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2004
  6. Man, your parents are screwed up. They get the garage and you get the
    basement?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 4, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    zing

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    we also gave you pam anderson and captain kirk. you owe us! never forget
    They would be total unknowns without the American entertainment industry.
    And now you bastards are an outsourcer for Hollywood.

    You'll get your comeuppance. Oh yes.

    Jtyc, Nov 4, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Dude, it gets Affleck out of the country for a couple months at a time.
    What's wrong with that?

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2004
  10. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest