  1. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    watch me lower myself more. You a Bitch. Feels Good!

    Tron2004, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Great, we get four more years of an unintelligent war monger who is now
    watch out iran.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Yes, unlike Kerry, who only fought for South Vietnam's freedom.

    'fought', said the losses sense of the meaning.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    watch me lower myself more. You a Bitch. Feels Good!

    DAotW?

    kpg, Nov 3, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    nice, lol

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  6. He's already a former LotW.

    Be careful, don't make him too mad. He'll e-subscribe bomb you.

    --
    Fris "Whatever you do, don't imply he's 6^&*^NO CARRIER" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 3, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    kpg DHotW

    Tron2004, Nov 3, 2004
  8. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Really?

    JaR, Nov 3, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    My somewhat news-impaired friend told me at about 1:00 that the election was
    over, but I didn' tbelieve her, since she's well, news-impaired. I told her
    they still had to count Ohio's votes and whatnot. She laid into me for being
    argumentative all the time and not knowing what the fusk I was talking
    about. So I told her that she should watch the news a little bit instead of
    just assuming that Bush was the winner, and wait until all the votes were
    counted. Then she let me know that Kerry conceded.

    Apologies ensued.

    Turns out that I couldn't access the internet for half the morning, so I
    didn't know about this. We had a master browser issue (I think), which
    involved our DNS server. Things got ugly, since we couldn't figure out why
    the hell we couldn't access the internet or send email. So 3 hours went by
    until we noticed. Yay for stupid problems!

    Anyway, I'm not terribly happy that Bush won, but at least it wasn't as
    shady as 2000.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 3, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    very well

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    yes, it made me laugh, and that, is what is important

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Nov 4, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    within a country - good

    defending is different than oppressing...

    Neil, Nov 4, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    not if the border IQ test is enforced...

    You don't have a choice there sonny. You provide us with most of our oil
    and we are sick and tired of paying for it.

    You're going down.

    Jtyc, Nov 4, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    hey! that's the wife's line...

    Neil, Nov 4, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    we also gave you pam anderson and captain kirk. you owe us! never forget
    that, biotch!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 4, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Ben Guest

    boy, your a liberal arnt ya....and I suppose you voted for scary Kerry

    sheezzz

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Ben Guest

    dont worry you dont have one anyway :)

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  19. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    Yes, because terrorist *are* everywhere, aren't they?

    Moron.

    Guest, Nov 4, 2004