OT It's done

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Nov 3, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    happy, happy, joy, joy
    :)
    kpg

    kpg, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Consultant

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Great, we get four more years of an unintelligent war monger who is now
    accountable to no one.

    =meanoldman=, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    Great, we get four more years of an unintelligent war monger who is now
    Awesome.

    Your next Canada...

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    At least our President knows we have to fight to keep our freedom.

    Tron2004, Nov 3, 2004
  6. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Tron2004 climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    I'm trying so hard to get my brain around the fact that you actually
    believe that.

    Nope, not going there.

    We get what we deserve.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 3, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    Ya well I am sure the terrorist would love to saw your head off.

    Tron2004, Nov 3, 2004
  8. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Tron2004 climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Oooh, snappy comeback.

    The one in my back yard, or the one that hangs out down by the 7-11?

    Furrfu.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 3, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    The one in my back yard, or the one that hangs out down by the 7-11?

    Both.

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    It wasn't meant to be a come back

    Tron2004, Nov 3, 2004
  11. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Tron2004 climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    That's good. It wasn't much of one.

    What, then, was it intended to be?

    JaR
    Puzzled Thug

    JaR, Nov 3, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    hey dick. I don't need a come back because Bush is coming back for another
    4 years.

    You liberal Pussy.

    Tron2004, Nov 3, 2004
  13. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Tron2004 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Oh, so you're just an immature fsckwit without anything constructive to
    say. Got it.

    Come back when you get enough clue to have an intelligent conversation.

    Dolt.

    JaR
    Disgusted Thug

    JaR, Nov 3, 2004
  14. Yes, unlike Kerry, who only fought for South Vietnam's freedom.

    What a wuss that Kerry is.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 3, 2004
  15. Not if he lives in a state that voted Democratic. You think Osama was
    bluffing?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 3, 2004
  16. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    Ya well I am sure the terrorist would love to saw your head off.
    No. And that pisses me off...

    kpg, Nov 3, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    Tron2004, Nov 3, 2004
  18. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    hey dick. I don't need a come back because Bush is coming back for
    Um...glad you're onboard but
    please don't help us anymore....

    kp "hey, a votes a vote..." g

    kpg, Nov 3, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    Us who is US kpg?

    never mind just shut up

    Tron2004, Nov 3, 2004
  20. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    OK. Let me draw you a map.

    'US' is the right minded conservative half (well, 51%)
    of this great country. 'YOU' seem to feel the need to
    lower yourself (and your cause) by throwing around
    mindless cliches and obscenities that don't progress
    your argument. 'I' think there is not need for this
    because 'WE' won fair and square and should not
    need to stoop down 'THEIR' level.

    - enjoy the moment.

    HTH
    kp "red and blue all over (mostly red)" g

    kpg, Nov 3, 2004