  1. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    Pity your drink hasn't been poisoned

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    And?

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    I'd say it was closer to being a fucking idiot

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    Does it really matter?

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    Don't tar us all with the same brush there are millions of us who do not get
    drunk or smoke.

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    True, but do you HAVE to post this rubbish to uk.gov.social-security

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  7. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    And?

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  8. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    Why?

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  9. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    Like you're post you mean

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  10. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    Only if you're a complete idiot, sorry, I forgot, that is exactly what you
    are.

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  11. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    Pity you aren't able to be sensible

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  12. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    Talking about yourself again

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  13. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    So do you

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  14. Federation

    Trevor Best Guest

    Well at least he didn't respond to every poster in this thread, quoting
    the entire post and following up with a one liner, or in most cases, one
    word. Hint: When you make a post, have a point, at the least the OP did.

    Trevor Best, Oct 7, 2005
  15. Federation

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Excuse me, one thing I am *not* is a "Brit" - where did this vile and
    revolting expression come from..? I am British, more to the point I am
    English, even more to the point I am a Londoner, but a "Brit" I am most
    definitely NOT. Unless you're angling for a punch on the hooter, that is
    ;-)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 7, 2005
  16. Federation

    John Burke Guest

    Yea, I was feeling really left out till you got round to me.

    Does your mum know what you're doing with her account?

    John Burke, Oct 7, 2005
  17. Federation

    Lister Guest

    What would you like to do?