    Lady Somthing: Winston, you are drunk.
    Churchill: And you are ugly, but in the morning I will be sober...

    Hmm, OK, maybe not too similar... though the implication maybe was... :)

    Chris M, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Federation

    Jackie Green Guest

    no it was something more like
    Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink. --Madam, if you were
    my wife, I would drink it. - A conversation between Lady Astor and Winston
    Churchill

    Jackie Green, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Federation

    Chris M Guest

    He said that one too, but I'm pretty sure the Drunk one was his as well...?

    Chris M, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Federation

    Jackie Green Guest

    "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will
    still be ugly."

    so he did

    Jackie Green, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Federation

    John Burke Guest

    They're both his. I think there's others he said to her as well.

    John Burke, Oct 5, 2005
  6. Federation

    pammyT Guest

    you are British, so hardly surprising is it? You sound like you think it is
    unusual or clever when in reality you are simply one of several million othe
    Brits.

    pammyT, Oct 5, 2005
  7. Federation

    Gizmo Guest

    At least Brits need to get drunk to act stupid - yanks on the other hadn
    have a head start, and without need to invest any money in the local pub !

    Gizmo, Oct 5, 2005
  8. Federation

    Federation Guest

    lol!!

    Federation, Oct 5, 2005
  9. Federation

    Pete Guest

    That's because they are so drunk all the time they can't find their
    way to the server at their office... (by office I mean bedroom..)..

    Pete, Oct 5, 2005
  10. Federation

    Dr Teeth Guest

    Spot on!!!!

    --
    Cheers,

    Guy

    Dr Teeth, Oct 5, 2005
  11. Federation

    Mike Guest

    Will you halfwits plse stop crossposting this drivel.

    And yes I am aware of the irony but there wouldn't be a lot of point
    posting this on the one group would there.

    Mike

    Mike, Oct 5, 2005
  12. Federation

    Pete Guest

    How would halfwits be able to understand what you want?
    You could have posted individuals with followup set...

    Now damn look what you made me do... note to self: Stop Replying To
    Those objecting to Cross Posting...

    Pete, Oct 5, 2005
  13. Federation

    Utah_Bound Guest

    I see Twisted is back again spamming the newsgroups and his spam cop
    attitude. He really does need to get a life.

    Utah_Bound, Oct 6, 2005
  14. Federation

    Utah_Bound, Oct 6, 2005
  15. Federation

    pammyT Guest

    You think so? I think you need to get out more. There seems to be an
    epidemic of stupidity in this country at present.

    pammyT, Oct 7, 2005
  16. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    It sounds as though you are pissed.

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  17. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    So you have that trouble as well, I'm not surprised.

    Alan Holmes, Oct 7, 2005
  18. Federation

    Alan Holmes Guest

    But you seem to be a ****.