  1. Federation

    Federation Guest

    I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!

    Federation, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Federation

    John Mason Guest

    Good for you

    John Mason, Oct 4, 2005

  3. Federation

    Me Guest

    I beg to disagree. Its not good for you.

    Me, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Federation

    xPat Guest

    Since 1m? How far down are you now???

    xPat, Oct 4, 2005
  5. Federation

    Lordy.UK Guest

    I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!
    Yes, he must feel really big and important by now.

    Lordy.UK, Oct 4, 2005
  6. Federation

    RichardH Guest

    Your blantently a fucking immature prick with no friends to drink with if
    your on here writting shite like this. If you were here now I would give you
    a slap...

    RichardH, Oct 4, 2005
  7. Federation

    Dr Teeth Guest

    I think you meant 'impotent'.

    --
    Cheers,

    Guy

    Dr Teeth, Oct 4, 2005
  8. Federation

    R D S Guest

    Is 1m the metric version of a yard of ale?
    Bloody Germans!

    R D S, Oct 4, 2005
  9. Federation

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    Saleh Jambo, Oct 4, 2005
  10. Federation

    jim.gm4dhj Guest

    Good man....

    jim.gm4dhj, Oct 4, 2005
  11. Federation

    Taylor Guest

    Jesus H christ and Jehosevat... what's the big deal with this so-called
    drakester?? You can't possibly made the above judgement absed on one line of
    text from some drunken prick!

    Once so-called net-cops get over the fact they can't prove anything with
    regards to newsgroup postings, the better we'll all be for it. And 99%
    reliability doesn't mean proof remember ;-)

    Taylor, Oct 4, 2005
  12. Federation

    Grim Guest

    Grim, Oct 4, 2005
  13. Federation

    steeler Guest

    You were having so much and yet you felt the need to fire up you 'puter and
    tell us all.

    Go away and sleep it off wino.

    steeler, Oct 5, 2005
  14. Federation

    steeler Guest

    George Best would agree.

    steeler, Oct 5, 2005
  15. Federation

    steeler Guest

    To paraphrase Oscar Wilde. "In the morning you will be sober - but you will
    still be a ****". Something like that.

    steeler, Oct 5, 2005
  16. Federation

    Joe Lee Guest

    Have you been drinking ??

    Joe Lee, Oct 5, 2005
  17. Federation

    Joe Lee Guest

    The quote you're thinking of was made by Winston Churchill & your version
    bears very little resemblance to it.

    Joe Lee

    Joe Lee, Oct 5, 2005
  18. Federation

    Pete Guest

    Nah.. I'd say it is either unique or a bit closer to being Twisted.

    Pete, Oct 5, 2005
  19. It was a Liverpool MP, Bessie Braddock, to Churchill; "Winston, you're
    drunk";
    Winston: "And you, madam, are ugly; but at least, tomorrow, I shall be
    sober".

    Not quite the same as Nancy Astor: "Winston, If I were your wife, I'd
    poison
    your coffee": Churchill: "If I were your husband, I'd drink it".

    Reality Surgeon, Oct 5, 2005
  20. Federation

    Chris M Guest

    www.getdrunkcheaper.com

    Tried your site, but it seems to be down at the moment... ;-)

    Chris M, Oct 5, 2005