    toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is
    bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a
    wlohe.

    Juan Pérez, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Juan Pérez

    Boomer Guest

    Juan Pérez said:
    Thtas a godo tinhg, teh wya I tpye. ;)

    Boomer, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Juan Pérez

    Mara Guest

    Trehe is no OT in 2hruo4uspopesrtdk. :)

    Mara, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Juan Pérez

    Juan Pérez Guest

    :)o - or is it: :eek:-)

    Juan Pérez, Sep 21, 2003
  5. Juan Pérez

    Juan Pérez Guest

    I konw, but smoe samrt asesd nobos lkie to agrue taht tehre is :eek:)

    Juan Pérez, Sep 21, 2003
  6. Juan Pérez

    Eddie Grant Guest

    If you had read it properly, you would have seen that the first and last
    letters have to be in the right places, something that you seemed to have
    forgotten in your rpley.

    Eddie Grant, Sep 21, 2003
  7. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Sun, 21 Sep 2003
    03:42:43 +0000, Boomer uttered this:
    Sumtmys mie tipyng ayn't tew hot eyether! <g>

    William Poaster, Sep 21, 2003
  8. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Sat, 20 Sep 2003
    22:54:02 -0500, Mara uttered this:
    Taht's waht eye thuohgt! :)

    William Poaster, Sep 21, 2003
  9. Juan Pérez

    Boomer Guest

    I kant spele.

    Boomer, Sep 21, 2003
  10. Juan Pérez

    Mara Guest

    "Ktao! Cmoe hree! LOL"

    Mara, Sep 21, 2003
  11. Juan Pérez

    Petit Alexi Guest

    I wonder how many hours are wasted by non-English speakers searching
    through dictionaries for non-existant wrods?

    Petit Alexi, Sep 21, 2003