    Considering how useful this NG has been in the past with regard to pc-related info, I'm hoping that one or more people who reply will provide me with the names of newsgroups or other free online sources intended for sales reps seeking (additional) work.

    Thank you.

    Martin

    Martin, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Blinky the Shark, Apr 15, 2005

  3. Martin

    Mike Easter Guest

    Martin wrote:

    This post isn't related to your topic, but to housekeeping, newsposting.

    You shouldn't post a news message in html, but instead in plaintext.

    You configure that in your newsreader in OE/ Tools/ Options/ Send tab -
    News sending format - check plaintext instead of html.

    Mike Easter, Apr 15, 2005
  4. You could try these:

    alt.bestjobsusa.newengland.jobs
    aol.neighborhood.new-york.jobs
    aol.neighborhood.ny.new-york.jobs

    Good Luck.
    PJ

    The Black Laced One, Apr 15, 2005
  5. Martin

    gangle Guest

    This statement is incorrect. PCs are not the topic of
    this NG. This NG has no charter, no FAQ, and
    no specific topic. How could you say, "this group
    has always been invaluable in providing constructive
    answers," making it look like you had read it, yet not
    know that it is NOT a PC-only NG, and not know that
    posting in HTML is stupid? Answer: You are full of
    shit and have never read this NG and/or you are
    an idiot. Jesus H. Christ.

    gangle, Apr 15, 2005
  6. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Thank you to those who replied.

    I corrected the problem brought to my attention about posting in HTML, and I
    appreciate being informed of the NY and NE newsgroups.

    Regards,

    Martin

    Martin, Apr 17, 2005