    Happy new year to all...except the mcngp's. I hope you all have crappy new
    years :)

    James

    James, Dec 30, 2005

  2. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Happy new year to all...except the mcngp's. I hope you all have crappy
    Now you went and done it...

    *heads to the lavatory*

    Jtyc, Dec 30, 2005

  3. James

    Briscobar Guest

    I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball. Takin an early day, getting this long
    weekend started right.

    See you guys on the flip side. Even you, James.

    Briscobar, Dec 30, 2005
  4. James

    Consultant Guest

    well, we wish you a happy new year

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005
  5. James

    LnkWizard Guest

    The warden....I mean director has decided to release us early.
    See all y'all next year. Have a Happy and Safe New Years
    Celebration.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 30, 2005
  6. James

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Couldn't possibly be worse than 2005. *knock on wood*

    TechGeekPro, Dec 31, 2005
  7. James

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    happy new year bozo and stick it up where the sun don't shine.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 31, 2005
  8. James

    TechGeekPro Guest