    they were 1 cent each, which isn't too bad:) I guess they were 1 cent
    so you need a credit card to pay to make sure you're not mucking them
    around. Website's www.interislander.co.nz

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Waylon Kenning

    Daniel Guest

    Thanks for that Waylon.

    But, how, do I book? Mentions entering details on left-hand side of page,
    but I can't see it?

    Daniel, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Waylon Kenning

    Daniel Guest

    Ignore that. My mistake - duh.

    Daniel, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Waylon Kenning

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I saw those 'advertised' several days ago. No good to me, living near
    Auckland.

    ~misfit~, Oct 7, 2004
  5. it's *only* a 9 hour drive

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 7, 2004
  6. Waylon Kenning

    EMB Guest

    It's an *easy* 9 hour drive in a car - my motorhome will do it in 9 1/2
    hours.

    EMB, Oct 7, 2004
  7. thats why I said 9 hrs... no point in risking it.
    gah.. what am I saying... I must be getting old or something, losing my
    lack of common sense.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 7, 2004
  8. Waylon Kenning

    AD. Guest

    You could always try to convince them to swing by and pick you up on the
    way :)

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Oct 7, 2004
  9. hmmm, another 18 hrs(9 each way from picton to dunners)... I dont think
    they'd appreciate that.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 7, 2004
  10. Waylon Kenning

    AD. Guest

    They must've upgraded the ferry recently :)

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Oct 7, 2004
  11. Waylon Kenning

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I don't know if my old car has a 9 hour drive left in it.

    ~misfit~, Oct 7, 2004
  12. From Dunedin?

    Patrick Dunford, Oct 7, 2004
  13. It seems like Fri, 8 Oct 2004 03:58:51 +1300 was when "~misfit~"
    I went. Was fun going there, lots of swell made for an exciting ride.
    On the way back not so fun. Lots of swell made for a sickening ride.
    It's quite surreal just sitting there in front on a plasma TV and
    getting this feeling like you're near weightlessness, and then feeling
    like you're falling. Repeat x 2 hours.

    The Arahura looks nice though, not too impressed with the new logo, I
    think the old one still looks more stylish. Good on Toll for spending
    $4.5 million on the ferry.

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 8, 2004
  14. Waylon Kenning

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I would have enjoyed that, I do like being at sea. Glad you got to go.

    ~misfit~, Oct 9, 2004