    three hours to save these fine gentlemen. The doctor left the hospital
    in tears when the fight ended. The suspect lives, but there were no
    other survivors.

    PuppyKatt, Aug 26, 2003

  2. PuppyKatt

    Gazwad Guest

    PuppyKatt wrote:

    | A few hours ago, in Winnipeg, just a few blocks from my home, a couple
    | of police officers went for coffee. When they left the coffee shop,
    | just as the officers were getting into their vehicles, some HERO
    | walked up behind them and opened fire. To the best of my
    | knowledge, according to the hospital staff, doctors fought for more
    | than three hours to save these fine gentlemen. The doctor left the
    | hospital in tears when the fight ended.

    Faggot, was he?

    | The suspect lives, but there
    | were no other survivors.

    No other survivors? you mean he killed ALL the witnesses too?

    --
    Gazwad

    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    http://snurl.com/21kc

    Gazwad, Aug 26, 2003

  3. PuppyKatt

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as PuppyKatt continued:
    Let them have their suspect for a few hours, and let him 'escape'. They
    should televise it - you wanna carry guns and shoot people for no reason ?
    Then you better get running....

    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  4. PuppyKatt

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Gazwad continued:
    Someone obviously missed Dickwad here.

    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  5. PuppyKatt

    PuppyKatt Guest

    I had pre-plonked whomever wrote that ignorant comment. The doctor, as
    it turned out, is married to the brother of one of the slain officers.

    PuppyKatt, Aug 26, 2003
  6. slumpy wrote:
    - you wanna carry guns and shoot people for

    You talking about my dear, beloved President Bush?

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Aug 26, 2003
  7. PuppyKatt

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as longshotjohn7 continued:
    No, in a moment of madness/extreme lucidity, I thought that if you took
    convicted motiveless killers and put them in an arena, set them free to be
    hunted, and televised it, it would make great TV ;-)

    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  8. Funny how this has posted well over two hours ago and not one media outlet
    in Canada including those in Winnipeg have reported it yet.

    JeanPaul Parly Beech, Aug 26, 2003
  9. PuppyKatt

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as JeanPaul Parly Beech
    continued:
    So is this an observation or an accusation ?

    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  10. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Tue, 26 Aug 2003
    14:51:36 +0100, David Hannah uttered this:
    And that would be??? Do you know what this group is for?

    William Poaster, Aug 26, 2003
  11. On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:51:36 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by David Hannah in message
    And what group would that be? Oh, I guess you're the new Moduherator, eh?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2013

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 26, 2003
  12. PuppyKatt

    Mr. Smiley Guest

    Joke : Where does a 500lb Canadian sleep
    Ans : see next post

    Mr. Smiley, Aug 26, 2003
  13. PuppyKatt wrote:

    | I had pre-plonked whomever wrote that ignorant comment. The doctor,
    | as it turned out, is married to the brother of one of the slain
    | officers.

    Kewl.

    Yayoi Turpine, Aug 26, 2003
  14. It's an accusation. Five hours after that so-called report and 8 after the
    "event" supposedly happened, there is still no reports of it ever happening
    anywhere. Since the OP IS in Manitoba, goes to prove that all a$$hole
    posters aren't in the US or UK.

    JeanPaul Parly Beech, Aug 26, 2003
  15. PuppyKatt

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Kraftee continued:
    No, I think Judge Dredd broke up that little syndicate back in the 80's ;-)

    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  16. PuppyKatt

    I=beam Guest

    I sure would like to hear the rest of the story.

    I=beam, Aug 26, 2003
  17. PuppyKatt

    PuppyKatt Guest

    I know; I do not know what is happening. I have spoken with one local
    tv station, and three radio stations, and there is nothing on it
    anywhere. Neither my fiance, who was at the hospital when this all
    happened, nor I can figure out why nothing is being said. My son went
    to the local Shell station after my fiance got home from the hospital,
    and the clerk told him about it, and was even able to offer details
    about the way it occurred. All Bruce knew was that the shooting had
    occurred; the clerk was able to offer more info, such as where and how
    it happened. One of the radio stations has told my son that they have
    been requested not to say anything, because it may be related to
    biker-gang activity, and that there is an indepth thing going on. My
    entire neighbourhood is frantic, though, because we *did* see no less
    than thirteen police cars racing like hell, dust flying, past our
    houses, lights, sirens, etc. so we do know that something BIG did
    happen. It is no fair for you to call me a liar until the media has a
    chance to do its reporting. Unlike some smut papers and shows, the
    *Winnipeg* media does respect the requests of our local police force.
    Perhaps next of kin has not yet been notified, we do not know. Wat we
    do know is that the information came from two sources who do not know
    each other; one being a patient at the hospital where the officers were
    rushed to.

    PuppyKatt, Aug 27, 2003
  18. PuppyKatt

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Everyone in my neighbourhood would like to know what happened at the
    coffee shop, but police and media are being very tight-lipped. I will
    report as I hear more, but I will not give any more details that are not
    reported by the local media.

    PuppyKatt, Aug 27, 2003