(OT) College Kid makes $500,000 in 2 MONTHS with Million Pixel Homepage

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OotB, Oct 26, 2005.

  1. OotB

    OotB Guest

    OotB, Oct 26, 2005

  2. OotB

    Mimic Guest

    Pretty cool.

    --
    Mimic

    First day it opened I went down there, was doing a few laps and pulled
    over and the manager comes over to me and says "Oi, mate! No
    professionals." I said I'm not a professional. He said "Well, you should
    be with moves like that you could be the best in Britain". I said, "No
    thanks I'm making shit loads from computers".

    [email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==]
    Help Stop Spam - www.hidemyemail.net

    "I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection."

    Mimic, Oct 26, 2005

  3. OotB

    zarathustra Guest

    That _much_?
    ....as highly unoriginal. The point isn't that "anyone could do it" -
    need I extrapolate further?

    --

    Stop Verisign DNS Abuse!:
    http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

    The Boulder Pledge:
    "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online community."
    - as proposed by Roger Ebert
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=boulder+pledge

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    - Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
    television cameras were still rolling.

    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia:
    a fear of long words...

    Profanisaurus (now):http://tinyurl.com/ajbwm
    http://www.limmy.com/playthings/xylophone/
    http://www.mediaboy.net/1010100-1100001-1111010/gahk/

    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."
    & '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    - Panama!"- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2)

    zar 2k5 - ULC Minister
    AND
    http://www.drcnet.org/ http://www.timecube.com/
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!1! on a lits...

    Infinity is where things happen that don't
    - Anonymous

    Der Weg ist das Ziel

    sic transit gloria mundi

    There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
    01 - Those who can count in binary.
    10 - Those who can't.

    etc.

    zarathustra, Nov 2, 2005
  4. Onideus Mad Hatter , wrote in message
    :
    I always plonk sicko pedophiles.

    _plonk_

    Bruno Grynzspan, Nov 2, 2005
  5. OotB

    zarathustra Guest

    IKYs now? C'mon, pampers, you can do better than that, surely?

    (Do it for mummy?)

    zarathustra, Nov 3, 2005
  6. OotB

    zarathustra Guest

    (aside: 'Hmm, perhaps he can't...')
    What, with IKYABWAIs? Do your pitiful worst.

    zarathustra, Nov 3, 2005
  7. OotB

    zarathustra Guest

    You are so much more feeble than I had previously speculated, Matthew.
    I'm currently feeling that much pity and revulsion for you that I'm
    tempted to leave you to the less empathetic of your correspondents.
    Feel free, however, to continue your most pusillanimous of replies.

    zarathustra, Nov 4, 2005
  8. TINW, Nappy-boi (UK variant)
    More to the point, how do _you_ feel about mummy, baby-matthew? After
    all, _you're_ the one with the infantilism problem...
    Well, one of us does, and guess what? Shock horror! It's not you.

    Did that shit really take you a whole _week_ to think up, or were you
    simply busy cock-slapping other men again?

    Arthur Pewtey, Nov 14, 2005