  1. D.L. Man

    D.L. Man Guest

    Dear Technical Support,

    D.L. Man, Nov 7, 2006

  2. D.L. Man

    John Holmes Guest

    D.L. Man "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    <snip>

    I'm very careful of how I express my opinions of you because I want to
    put as much vituperation in them as possible.

    John Holmes, Nov 7, 2006

  3. D.L. Man

    Clogwog Guest

    W.T.F. John!!!, don't you upgrade your Girlfriend at least twice a day? You
    disappoint me!

    Clogwog, Nov 7, 2006
  4. D.L. Man

    John Holmes Guest

    Clogwog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Only twice a week nowadays... Sorry.

    John Holmes, Nov 7, 2006