    venues and arenas?

    Regards
    David

    David, Jun 30, 2014

  2. David

    Brian Gaff Guest

    Keeping everyone up to speed I'd imagine, with any issues etc.

    Maybe the security staff all have cameras attached as seems to be becoming
    the norm for the Police recently.
    In a closed environment they might be able to stream them, whereas at least
    for now, the cops are only on when the person decides to put them on.

    I also wonder if it might sometimes be used for audio, but I'd doubt it due
    to the delays.
    Brian

    Brian Gaff, Jun 30, 2014

  3. David

    Graham. Guest

    Perhaps the Prima Donna celebs have Internet availability written into
    their contracts?

    They wouldn't want the public sapping it with their Nokias without
    diamond encrusted cases.

    Graham., Jul 1, 2014
  4. David

    DrTeeth Guest

    Loads of contract riders here http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstage
    --
    Cheers,

    DrT

    ** You've never known happiness until you're married;
    ** but by then it is too late.

    DrTeeth, Jul 5, 2014
  5. David

    198kHz Guest

    At a recent gig I noticed a wireless router with an ethernet cable
    connected to the mixing desk.

    Turned out they were using a tablet to control the desk remotely.

    198kHz, Jul 6, 2014
  6. David

    zaax Guest

    Maybe its locked down so someone can't broadcast it live

    zaax, Jul 18, 2014