    anti-MS logic:

    "Boot Camp will kill Micro$oft because now people can run their Windoze on a
    Mac instead."

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 17, 2006

  2. That's a classic.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Bruce Chambers, Jun 17, 2006

  3. Colin Barnhorst

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    It has been mentioned in several pro-MS online places as well. I thought
    Linux would have killed MS ages ago? :) Not dismissing Linux, because it
    is certainly strong in server-environments.

    Nobody has mentioned that Bill Gates will put down his day-to-day
    management and position as chief-of-software mext year. Maybe things will
    improve if we get a real programmer as their chief ;-) And hopefully Bill
    and Melinda's foundation will find a cure for malaria!! XP64 would be a
    good base for a scientific computer to do all the maths...
    (phewww, managed to bring it on-topic again).

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 17, 2006
  4. The point of course, was that the poster doesn't seem to know where
    'Windoze' comes from in the first place.

    A Mac running Windows and Mac is good for everybody.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 17, 2006
  5. Colin Barnhorst

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Xerox Park Research Centre?

    Wrong guess? My mind is working slow. Still thinking of the beatiful match
    between Ghana and Chzech Republic. Could haven 20-0 :)

    Tonight it's the US's ass which gets kicked! 64-32 :-D

    just kidding

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 17, 2006
  6. Colin Barnhorst

    Gary Mount Guest

    Actually not next year but the year after next year, June 2008.

    Gary Mount, Jun 18, 2006
  7. A Physics Professor showed an e-mail suggestion about how the Universe was
    [really] looking, to a colleage. The colleage exasperated: "God! This guy
    isn't even wrong!

    This seems to be another such instance.

    A few good one's - that show the extent of human wit and spirituality, comes
    to mind:

    Windows is not an O/S - it is not an application, and it is not a game.
    So, what is it? A virus?

    The day Microsoft stops making things that suck, is the day they start
    making Vacuum-Cleaners!

    (The first I heard in the street ten years ago, the second I came across in
    this here forum, (thanks!))

    Tony. . .

    http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    Tony Sperling, Jun 21, 2006