OS polls...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 2, 2004.

  1. NT Pro

    Southern Kiwi, Oct 3, 2004

  2. so this, a poll about OSs is off-topic?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Lin... Nah...

    hehe, lame joke.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 3, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    EMB Guest

    But worth a giggle

    EMB, Oct 3, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    whoisthis Guest

    CPM 2.2
    CPM plus
    TRS-Dos
    NewDos 80
    NewDos 90
    MacOS 7
    MacOS 8
    MacOS 9
    MacOSX

    whoisthis, Oct 3, 2004
  6. I was going to reply and say there is always one... but in this case,
    there are quite a few :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 3, 2004
  7. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Collector-NZ Guest

    What ever happen to him

    Collector-NZ, Oct 3, 2004
  8. him? isnt Lin a Her?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 3, 2004
  9. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    EMB Guest

    Her.... and the last I heard she was working for Quicksilver internet.

    EMB, Oct 3, 2004
  10. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    whoisthis Guest

    Yea, I still haul the machines out now and again to play on them, I do
    have about 350 old machine at home with about 25%-30% of them in working
    (last time checked) condition. Most of them I have never used so I am
    unsure what OS they use.

    My collection can be found on http://8bit-micro.dyndns.org/Computers.htm

    The whole site is text only as a quick throw together, I am going to
    work on making it database driven so its easier to maintain and update
    as well as being able to add functionality easily.

    whoisthis, Oct 4, 2004
  11. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Mike Dee Guest

    Here's a few more for the 'other' category, I use them all from time to
    time just for the heck of it.

    MS-DOS 6.x
    PC-DOS 7.x
    Free-DOS b9