    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm curious, when will VR start producing some original content? I keep seeing all the reviews from other sites, but never anything original. Where's the original content? Do you get permission to reprint the content from other sites as well? Just curious.

    The Modfather, Dec 11, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nope, but stay on the lookout :D

    unholy, Dec 11, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am, I am, but I just keep seeing reprinted stuff. VR needs original content. If I can get Think to cooperate and Ian is willing the Alliance might be good for everyone, but Think is concerned about a lack of milage from other sites, so they're gonna want to see other sites producing their own content before they'd even consider joining. I can't blame them for that, as it is they'd be supporting everyone else and that wouldn't be fair.

    The Modfather, Dec 12, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yep, hey mike, lets get this alliance started, i haven't looked at what u said about my theme, but would you be kind enough to help after all u are the pro mister at photoshop :D, then we can get some rating in and get urs and my site up then think and vr can join in, and after that is only to be determined...

    unholy, Dec 12, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sure, we can get moving with it whenever you're ready. Do you have the domain and so forth ready to go? I can do the graphics for ya, not a problem. I did reply so go read that post on my forums. Don't be offended, it's constructive criticism.

    Also, Frankie wants to join the Alliance as well, he's working on a site, waiting to hear more from him about it.

    The Modfather, Dec 12, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    constructive criticism, thats stuff is da shizz.. so fukn (excuse the harsh language) useful :D

    no porblems, alliance is open to all :D but they must pass the 0hits per year to get in.. :|

    unholy, Dec 13, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    What are you making an Alliance for if you have to have more than 0 hits? You can't join it :p And it's good to know you have no porblems too :p

    XhArD, Dec 13, 2005
  8. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah it was a joke, u have to be accepted by the rest of the alliance to be part :D

    unholy, Dec 13, 2005
  9. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Exactly. Gotta pass the exams, go through probation and hell week, you know, eat goldfish, get smacked around a bit, spend the night in a haunted house while your friends get killed by an ax murderer, the usual stuff.

    The Modfather, Dec 13, 2005