    Please suggest.
    Thanks in Advance,
    Rajan Gupta.

    Rajan, Jul 7, 2003

  2. You can take the required exams in any sequence. There is no time limit
    between the exams - unless Microsoft stops offering a required exam.

    Good luck to you.

    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Rajan

    Paddy Guest

    Thanks Pieter.

    Paddy

    Paddy, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Rajan

    Yakov Guest

    Wow, that's almost that I was looking for.
    May I ask you some additional questions? (I couldn't find
    a step-by-step procedure anywhere).

    Lets say I'm going for MSCD.NET certificate.
    I pay at either testing company for testing and what then?
    Am I getting a bunch of vauchers for each exam?

    There is no time range between exams (did I get this
    correct?).

    Do I get some kind of official paper saying I passed this
    and that exam? (I'm looking for a job so I want to update
    my resume accordingly and not wait when(and if!) I get a
    certificate.

    About what you said about MCAD. (want to double-verify)..
    If I pass a set of exams for MCAD would I get this
    certificate even though I applied for MSCD?

    Thanks in advance,
    Yakov.

    Yakov, Jul 11, 2003