    and xml webservices. Is that a problem, must i be in the know from developing
    web applications (315)?

    What experience do you have?

    Guest, Jan 6, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Owell,

    It would be wise to take 315 before 320 because 320 is all about web
    application. Taking 315 would give you more confidence plus there would be
    some deja vu. I took my tests in the following order: 315, 316 320, 300 and
    229. Every thing went pretty well.

    Good luck

    Guest, Jan 6, 2007

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Manno's got it right. It would be a wise decision to take the Web
    Applications exam before taking the XML Web Services one. This is
    because the latter is generally considered tougher than the former, and
    there is a certain amount of overlap in the topics covered.

    In other words, it will be easier and quicker for you to prepare for
    the XML Web services exam if you have already taken the Web Apps exam.

    Cerebrus, Jan 7, 2007