    Agent777 Guest

    Thunderbird 1.0.2. I would like my recently viewed sites to go to the
    bottom of the drop down list instead of the top. Is it possible? Thanks

    Agent777, May 22, 2005

  2. Agent777

    Moz Champion Guest

    ?? Recently viewed sites in Thunderbird?

    Moz Champion, May 24, 2005

  3. Agent777

    Agent777 Guest

    Darn it, I meant Firefox. If I type in a new URL it goes to the top of
    the list and stays there. I would like my most visited sites to stay on
    top. Thanks

    Agent777, May 24, 2005
  4. Agent777

    Moz Champion Guest

    Dont know of a means of doing this. There might be an extension that
    gives some of this functionality tho, will keep looking

    Moz Champion, May 25, 2005