Orcon UBS Homepage..?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by DoggNZ, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. DoggNZ

    -=rjh=- Guest

    DoggNZ wrote
    > Okay..when I saw this I gave them a ring and they assured me that they
    > are still offering it for Bitstream but just don't have it working
    > yet. I was told that when they get their new interface working
    > properly they *should* have the free webpage back up and running. This
    > wasn't what I was told yesterday when I called. I wish they would sort
    > their s**t out!

    See the Orcon webhosting pages are back up and running. (Well, mine is :)

    -=rjh=-, Mar 17, 2005

  2. DoggNZ

    Gordy Guest

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:49:52 +1300, -=rjh=- <> wrote:

    snip

    >See the Orcon webhosting pages are back up and running. (Well, mine is :)

    I can web surf to my blank page on Orcon.
    FTP login is still out.
    So I can't set up my web page.
    I haven't been able to FTP login to my free web page since I signed up
    for UBS...
    Many emails to Support have resulted in no fix.

    Gordy, Mar 18, 2005