    Finally after re-ordering verbally the phone (T610) arrived, but
    e-registration is impossible as said pages cannot be displayed and you
    guessed it, you can't get through on the phone - doom loop

    Flighty, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Flighty

    Mara Guest

    Contact support by e-mail.

    http://www.orange.co.uk/cgi-bin/form_orange.pl

    Mara, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Flighty

    M Mullen Guest

    |> I'm trying to make sense of a bigger picture for a WatchDog onslaught
    |> regarding Orange Mobile UK - here's my experience - I'd be pleased to
    |> hear of others...

    This subject stands a real chance for feedback in alt.cellular.nokia.

    M Mullen, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Flighty

    AD Guest

    same happened too me last Xmas. As the phone did not arrive on the day as
    promised I invoked breach on contract and cancelled the order (by phone,
    email and letter!)
    3 weeks later got a call to advise me they had attempted to deliver the
    phone but wasn't home!!!!
    I also got bills ..... and threatening letters for non payment!!!
    It took another month to clear the whole mess....

    AD, Dec 27, 2003
  5. Flighty

    cdm353

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Also same thing happened to me last year.
    I was upgrading my handset but after weeks of it not being delivered (somehow between orange and parcel force it had gone missing) I cancelled the upgrade to move onto O2. However, I was then told I couldnt cancel my contract with orange until the handset they had lost was infact returned to them. On one occasion they told me somebody had tried to deliver it to my home address that day, I had apparently answered the door and said I didnt want the handset and signed that I had refused it - I was at work that day, and as I live by myself nobody could have possibly even answered the door, they then accused my of lying!!! Eventually. a month later a handset was delivered to me, the box had been opened and parts of the phone were just loose in the bag! It also wasnt the handset I had requested. I was then told I still had to post this phone back to them before I could cancel my contract. AND I then had to wait two weeks for orange to send me a special bag which the handset HAD to be returned in.
    A year later I have stupidly goneback to orange, and having had my phone number ported back, my phone will not work. I have phoned customer services three times from a landline and after 30 minutes was still on hold each time. I am now cursing orange a lot!!!!

    cdm353, Aug 18, 2006