    Is there anything special to verify before attaching an antenna to this
    router, or will any 802.11b/g antenna be compatible ?

    Lorenzo

    Lorenzo Sandini, Apr 30, 2007

  2. Hi
    If you get better results then use it, electronically (impedance wise) it
    would not harm the Wireless output.
    In theory part of the advantages of the 802.11n is the product special
    Antenna arrangement. I guess on some devices a good 5dbi antenna can
    compensate for a mediocre 2dbi MIMO.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 30, 2007