    a lot of amateur radio slow scan TV programs that require a resonably good
    sound card. Can anyone recommend a good sound card.

    F.J.

    Fudge, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Fudge

    DH Guest

    It's time for a new computer my friend, or at least an upgrade. You're
    expecting too much from your 133Mhz Pentium.

    DH, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Fudge

    dr_hardware Guest

    Creative's Sound Blaster Live 5.1 : http://tinyurl.com/dm50

    dr_hardware, Nov 2, 2003
  4. Fudge

    Mike0000 Guest

    I do pretty well with SoundBlaster products. You can find them cheap at
    many online stores. With a computer that old you'll need to check if
    you have any available PCI slots, if not buy an ISA card.

    Have you double-checked your cables? Computers output stereo and the
    subwoofer should work regardless. It may not sound as nice as you like
    but standard bass translates down to sub-woofers as well. Usually.

    Mike0000, Nov 3, 2003