    select?

    What mode do most D70 users use?

    Gordon

    Gordon Powell, Aug 13, 2006

  2. Gordon Powell

    babalooixnay Guest

    Start playing with the different settings if you are going to use the
    pre-programed modes. Color references normal/vid etc., will have to do
    with how intense or "saturated" the colors are. Think in terms of
    taking a picture of an infant in a cradle or taking a picture of Fall
    foilage. Sharp/soft again, what are you shooting. Sharp for a large
    expanse of mountains or soft for a portrait where you don't want every
    little skin blemish to show. These are just generalities as in a
    portrait you would probably want soft skin but sharp eyes but that can
    be done in post processing later after you've gotten a handle on your
    camera.

    babalooixnay, Aug 13, 2006