    for pictures at gigs that I attend with low-light conditions.

    From reading on-line reviews, I prefer the F410 over the Optio, but I
    have also read that the Finepix suffers in low-light conditions [ see
    http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/F410/F41PICS.HTM ]

    Can anyone lend information of different experiences with these models or
    suggests others which would be more suitable in the small 3/4~MP range?

    Thanks Kindly
    Luke

    luke, Dec 3, 2003

  2. luke

    Stewy Guest

    Cameras with a bigger lens - around 3 or 4 cm in diameter are far better at
    low light conditions as they offer a greater f stop.

    Stewy, Dec 3, 2003

  3. luke

    SD Guest

    im quite happy with my Minolta Dimage f100s low light pics and focus
    abilities (I'd say much better than the PDR M700 I have)..

    In low light situations, I just put the camera on some tabletop and
    click with the remote whenever I feel like :)

    SD, Dec 3, 2003
  4. luke

    luke Guest

    thanks for the advice!

    luke, Dec 4, 2003
  5. luke

    Chris Gunn Guest

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 00:28:20 +1000, "luke"
    Fuji F700. It has a 1/1.7" CCD. AF assist lamp. Iso 800 full res.

    Gunn

    602

    Chris Gunn, Dec 5, 2003