    out with a banana and work up to carrots then you'll be
    ready for the real thing. Because its a Mans world and if
    you cant please the Man you'll get nowhere.

    John, Sep 4, 2003

  2. John

    S. O'Brien Guest

    HA! I don't THINK so!! Hmmm maybe thats why I'm unemployed? No wait...
    most of my interviewers were female... they dont have carrots. But then I
    did get hired 3 times but turned the jobs down on principle - kiddie wages!
    I have kids to feed and the wages they were offering would pay their day
    care but not their meals or rent. I can go work at McD's for less but while
    they are in school and have more take home money... sad economy, that is for
    sure :(

    S. O'Brien, Sep 4, 2003

  3. John

    Gary - US Guest

    MUAHA......uh oh.....you are gonna get nailed for that one....but it WAS
    funny as hell!! MUAAHA

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead