    combo are about ...

    thanks for your time

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Jimmy Dean

    DJ Borell Guest

    It's not all that common, but it's not unheard of, particularly with older
    hardware. Make sure that you are running a card that is compatible with
    your base station (ie, are they both A or G or B/G?). If they are, try
    updating the firmware for both (you may not be able to for your notebook).

    DJ Borell, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Jimmy Dean

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    I'll check it out