    I'm just curious as I'm preparing to take both. I've heard a lot of talk
    through this newsgroup about questions from the 70-271 exam overlapping onto
    70-272.

    Brian Newland, Aug 17, 2005

  2. I did them backwards. I didn't mean to necessarily, but I had registered for
    both to do the same day. When the testing administrator logged me into the
    system she started me with 272. no big deal. The exams are different enough
    and don't really build on one another, so the order doesn't matter. Kinda
    like when you take the A+ exams the order is irrelevant there too.

    Good luck on the tests...

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 17, 2005

  3. i think if you are MCP beginner, i suggest 272 first,
    i have passed 271 before, and now standby to 272,
    i feel 272 is easy then 271.

    Zero [HongKong], Aug 18, 2005