    1. http://www.optikal-illusions.com/vatotr2.html
    2.
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?A=ShowProduct&kw=HACT8B&Q=&O=&sku=240092

    Guest, Jan 16, 2004

  2. I have a Vanguard that has held up well over the years. I do take care
    of my equipment, however, and it is not my only tripod for 35 mm use. I
    have another heftier one, and have just acquired a still beefier one
    (Bogen). The heavier duty that you can afford to purchase and to carry,
    the better. Does it have a quick release head?

    Francis A. Miniter

    Francis A. Miniter, Jan 17, 2004